In this post, it will be the last before the New Year. So I’m going to bitch a bit more, also I have a plan for the next year. Yeah if you kept up with me this year with my posts, then you know I’ve done that a lot this year. It’s what I do best, but with my last post about…
Category Archives: author
Leave a comment | tags: books, comicbook, dreamer, English, faith, life, success, thoughts, winning, words, writer, writing | posted in author, book, comic, dreams, failure, faith, success, thoughts, writer, writing
In this post, it will be the last before the New Year. So I’m going to bitch a bit more, also I have a plan for the next year. Yeah if you kept up with me this year with my posts, then you know I’ve done that a lot this year. It’s what I do best, but with my last post about unbroken then you know that things need to change within my mind set.
So begins the bitching! I hate living the way I do, but don’t do much to change it. Nevertheless, I have nothing really yet people want me to give them things, but yet, they have things yet give nothing. Why is that? Is it because we have faith in God more than those that have because we want to make it to tomorrow? I want to help those who have nothing yet I have nothing to give. I want to have my dreams come true, but I’ve been told that’s not realistic so stop dreaming.
When out driving, no one uses their blinker, or they have a missing break light or head light. People run red lights and blow through stop signs. People pull out in front of you and then go slow only for the next person to speed. Has man’s intelligence taken a hit? I know so. We have become dumber, and no one seems to know what to do. Ugh!
We all live our lives the way it falls, or we make it the way we want it. 2015 is my year to change my mindset and to change me. I want to write movies so why not make my own. I can come up with a short to show my writing and directing. I will also show how talented I am with no budget.
We all have a gift from God, and this is mine but not knowing anyone in the industry. It’s hard to become known. In addition, I may have missed opportunities within my email, because I archive them. I don’t want to be disappointed, because I don’t have the resume to support what I say I’m good at.
Another bitch! I have OCD, and I rock in any chair but family used to have rocking chairs until I came along they got rid of them because they didn’t want for me to rock. WTF? I was driving in the snow, and I have a guy/gal tailgating. The weather deems us to slow down and be cautious yet, no.
I know people will say bitch please I’ve got more problems than you. How are you dealing with them? I want to know!
My many goals for the coming year have been shortly told above, but I need to make my dreams my goals, and my goals need me to work harder even while becoming smarter in my craft. I need to be more involved with what I say and do what I say. I will not sell my soul to the devil. I will wake up early-on Sunday and watch church shows since I can’t handle a huge group of people. I try to keep my mind busy, so I won’t freak out, but then I miss out on the message.
I hope to blog more and hope to capture an audience more than me and my mom (yep I do have a handful now). I will take more pictures of OUR dogs. Yes, I’m married if you didn’t know that already. Yes, she deals with my shit.
So Here’s to a new me and new year!
When looking at Facebook and social media it makes one think of who, what, where and when. This you may ask yourself, WHAT?! Well let me explain with whom it can be who your audience is or who are you and what are you trying to get across to people (fans) that will keep them posted on what you’re doing and what you’re working on. It allows you to show where you’re going with an idea and where you have been physically if you post check ins. Then it comes to when, when will your work be complete? When will you be at this or that location?
- Three subheads: Subheads are bold, one-line headlines that break up long chunks of text and organize information. Keep the same headline-writing rules in mind when you write subheads.
- Two links: Links offer additional information for readers who want to go deeper, and they also give your post authenticity and transparency about where you information came from without getting into long, narrative attributions.
- One graphical element: A photo, a chart or anything else visual helps readers. Whatever you use, make sure it advances the story: don’t just put a photo in the post for the sake of posting a photo.
- Posts made between 8 PM and 7 AM receive 20% more user engagement.
- On Wednesdays, fan engagement is 8% above average.
- Posting one to two times per day produces 40% higher user engagement.
- Posting one to four times per week produces 71% higher user engagement.
- Posts with 80 characters or less receive 66% higher engagement. Very concise posts – those between one and 40 characters – generate highest engagement. Only 5% of all retail brand Wall Posts are less than 40 characters in length, even though these receive 86% higher fan engagement.
- Ask questions to spark dialogue – “question” Posts generate Comment rates double that of “non-question” Posts.
- Fill in the blank Posts receive 9 times more Comments than other Posts.
- Offer fans “$ off” and coupons. Posts containing these offer-related keywords receive the highest engagement.
- “$ OFF” offers receive twice the engagement of “% OFF” offers.
- Avoid complicated Wall Posts. Status-only Posts receive 94% higher than average engagement
- January 2017
- December 2016
- October 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- September 2009
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets